10.19.2005

Good Times

Good Time Number 1: Sometimes I teach my host mom English words. So far, I have taught her how to say lentils, peanut butter, ginger, Hold on please, She is not here, please call back at...The other day she asked me if I had any nicknames. It is the cutest thing to teach a sweet little Peruvian lady how to say ¨Sea Monkey.¨ She laughs every time after she says it and so do I.

Good Time Number 2: Yesterday, Prima and her 10-year old brother were over. Her little brother is adorable and besides for being a computer bum, is very sweet and not intentionally bratty (to me). He puffed up his cheeks and I did the same. I went to go pop one of his cheeks. We laughed oh sooo hard at the ¨bfzfzfzfzt¨ sound. This continued until we came up with a game of trying to pop each other`s cheek as many times as possible before we have to laugh our brains out. It`s the cutest little game. I highly recommend it if you have a sweet little 10-year old and need to laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home