2.09.2006

RESE FOX FOR PREZ!

I am so excited, a little tear came to my eye just now. My good friend who I spent countless emotionally draining (stressful is an understatement) hours with during my last year in college trying to making PIRGIM a real chapter at the University of Michigan is running for student government President. If she wins, the biggest failure of my life will all of a sudden adopt a totally new meaning. Although I am usually an optimist, I hadn´t been able to find any satisfying meaning or justification behind that failure. However, if she becomes Presidenta of the student government, I will feel like I went through the worst hours of my life for a reason. Justice will be had! And she will be such a good Presidenta, I have utmost confidence in her competence and judgement. She has a really tough race it seems, but I know that even if she fails (which she won´t because she is a highly skilled campaign organizer and highly likeable), this party has great potential to gain momentum from this election cycle.

MSA PRESIDENT RESE FOX! Ah, I love the sound of that.

I give this day 5 out of 5 stars just for that piece of news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home