1.22.2006

Quick update

Over the weekend I spent a good chunk of time uploading pictures onto flickr, finally. You can check out more views of training, the mangroves, my room, the kids from my extended host family, and shots from the Mangrove Festival.

Yesterday I went to the after-party of a wedding, this morning I went to a memorial of the death of my host dad´s brother, and tonight I think I´m going to a birthday party. Basically, I´ve only been here less than 2 months and already I´ve seen almost all the major life rituals.

Today I also went to Sunday mass. As my mind was wandering off, half-asleep, 2 male dogs ran under the bench in front of me and tried very persistently to copulate with a poor female dog. In church. In front of a little boy. Well, that sure woke me up.

The end.

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2006 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dogs were just doing the will of God. Let them be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home